Saturday, May 26, 2012

Opinions and buttholes






5-24-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana   in my opinion, we aren't looking at an impending collapse. I don't think we're going to lose money here, and I don't think Iraq is going to lose money either.  I know a lot of people get fed up with waiting, and sometimes impatience can lead to negative thinking... I just go back to my core beliefs in Iraq...is the country making progress? YES. Are they fixing problems? YES. Has the value of the Dinar already gone up? YES. Do I think they will keep doing this? YES, YES, YES.


Are the banks trading dinar?  NO.  Are the banks calling the dinar a scam?  Some (some don't care to even acknowledge the existence of the dinar).  Have the gurus ever been right about anything?  NO.  Have the gurus been saying the same exact thing for years now?  YES.





1 comment:

  1. Well what do you expect from a Con Artist named James Wolf with a history of falsifying info in order to make a profit?

    ReplyDelete