Thursday, June 21, 2012

All aboard




6-20-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana  As you know, I've been on the "now-to-September" train for quite some time, the CBI, through various news sources, is now reporting that they plan to introduce the new denominations not in September, but in January of 2013 which basically means we have no choice but to rename the locomotive the "now to January" train. I wish I could say the opposite, but I'm not here to...give false hope - it is what it is, and I'm always going to tell it how I see it...good, bad, or indifferent.






I'm sure you guys remember this statement from Adam Montana just two weeks ago: " I don't think Maliki will be given that long, and I think Shabibi will come back into the limelight again before September. So - I don't think it will go to 2013.  In my opinion, I am pretty confident in the "now to September" timeline."  If I had a dinar for every time Adam was wrong I would probably have around 17 dollars worth of dinar. You're not here to give false hope?  What about your false credentials?  People listen to Adam Montana because of his impressive education, experience as an investment adviser, and the claim that he made money on the Kuwaiti RV.  So if none of that is true then how is he not giving false hope?  As for the VIP membership, no thanks, I can get a better bang for my buck at a Botswanan bordello.












Leblouh - Mauritania













No comments:

Post a Comment