Thursday, June 7, 2012

The generic guru




6-6-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana  I have to report that there is not much to report... Maliki has not been forced out, nor has he done what the people want him to do. Shabibi is still mysteriously silent and unmentioned in most of the news agencies... this continues to pique my interest, because for many years Shabibi was the subject of much attention also, Chapter 7 and the HCL have still not been resolved, nor has the Erbil agreement. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]



If everything I said were proven to be ridiculous and grossly inaccurate then I would start making statements like this too.  I guess the new game plan is to come out every 3 to 5 days and remind us that nothing has changed with Chapter 7, HCL, Ebril, Maliki, etc.  Hey, at least he's telling the truth now.

Oh, and one more thing, could it be that Shabibi was the subject of much attention because HE IS THE HEAD OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ!!!!!!???  Yeah, lets not give that guy any press.  And I bet the silence has more to do with having other stuff to write about rather than the mythical RV.







No comments:

Post a Comment