Friday, June 22, 2012

The theory of increasing stabilizing value for local trade




6-22-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana   the IQD has been removed from most banks because there was so much confusion and uncertainty about it. Once the new notes are introduced and the world sees that the value has indeed gone up, and is continuing to go up and stabilize, I have no doubt that our local banks will resume trading it.





I guess Adam Montana is reading my blog now.  I figured he was.  Hey Adam, you're a douchebag!  You actually answered a few of my questions with that one statement: "the IQD has been removed from most banks because there was so much confusion and uncertainty about it."  Really think about that statement guys.  I have a few more questions now.  You said that once the new notes are introduced and the world sees the value go up and stabilize then the local banks will resume trading it.  OK, so how long will it take for the new currency to increase in value and stabilize?  Remember, according to your last post you said the new and old notes will co-exist for only a year.  So you better hope your "raise in value and stabilize" theory doesn't take longer than that.   I also have no doubt that local banks will resume trading the dinar sometime in the future, however, I highly doubt they will within the first year of the new currency being issued.  Talk about uncertainty.  That's more uncertain than me getting an ROI on my VIP membership.















No comments:

Post a Comment